Saturday, January 17, 2009

Carbon Copy Pro Review

I spent the last 2 weeks looking into Carbon Copy Pro or CCPro as some people refer to it and was cynical and reserved. I have been involved in direct sales and network marketing for a long time and I have had some success.

But from my experience I have been disappointed with the financial returns from these companies really due to the profit margin. I was always told look at the long turn it will be worth it. However what I found that I exerted more efforted, energy and money and the return was always minimal.

Even when I started my online marketing company I soon found that what really mattered was Profit Margin of the product. What excited me about CCPro was that there was a great profit margin for my effort with CarbonCopy Pro. This is what really excited me and I have a lot of clients that wanted to know more about website or internet marketing.

I have been blown away by the power and professionalism of CCPro. This was something that I did not expect. I saw the reviews and I saw that they said it was impressive but what didn't get to see what the behind the seems system it is awesome. I know internet marketing , I know websites and this is what I do for a dollar and I am amazed at what you get.

And how simple it is for you to use, get started and get leads. I started getting my first leads within 3 days.. I didn't even have my BIB yet however I was getting leads into my funnel That is awesome and I now Know that CCPro was the best decision I made in 2009.

Check it out for yourself, contact me and talk to me on skype bigmongrel or check one of my site www.richdad.com.au

Have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment