Monday, January 12, 2009

TopGear Sets Your Imagination Wild

I have just finished watching the latest top gear show on TV and I must say it drives my mind wild with ideas ans excitement. The thought and the now goal to drive across the USA in a sports car, or with the roof down. Driving where ever you want when you want to experience the country and test out the car

Choosing a car that makes your blood boil and you just love more every minute of the round. Driving across the USA has been a goal of mine for the last 5 years and I know that I would love to ride a motorbike through the Rockies as well.

I believe that would be the ultimate way to experience the country stopping and talking to the locals, and enjoying the amazing food.... I am foaming at the mouth just sitting here thinking about it.

With this goal I have something to aim for and explode my business to make this reality. Here is my declaration I will take 3 months to drive across the USA in 2010. Who would like to help me achieve this

No comments:

Post a Comment