Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well is is Sunday

What a big weekend first I was helping at my brothers swimming carnival from 6am to 5pm out in the sun. I was a time keeper, but it was so much fun just a long day. The first 3 hours it was pooring rain but the races were still going so it looked like I just got out of the pool as all my clothes were wet. Fun Fun... but you can't let a little bit of water keep you down.

Then on Sunday morning I did my first 30 km cycling ride and it was great. The last 10 kms was a challenge as it was into a head wind so that got the heart pumping a fair bit but I loved every minute of it.

I have now been cycling for 3 weeks and I am really starting to love it even when it rains. I am looking forward to Monday mornings ride as I will do the 30 klms again it should take me under 50 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment